Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Free Posters! A Back-To-School Gift For You!

Hello there!

I have received a TON of feedback about the following posters I have created! It seems as though everyone wants a copy or two! So here's my gift to you: FREE POSTERS! 


How to get the files:

Visit my Google Docs page at:


And you'll be able to download the pdf files of both of these posters. For you. For FREE!! Yippee! They are both 11" x 17" and print out nicely--the colors are lovely! 

The Fine Print:
Please feel free to print these posters out and share them, but no selling them and no changing the text. Also, please leave my name and copyright info on the posters. If you decide to publish the posters in a newsletter or such, please make sure you credit me (and you could email me at bpettus02@gmail.com--I'd love to see how you've shared them!).

So print, share, enjoy! 

And, happy "Back to School!"



8 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I'm glad you can use them. Enjoy! Mrs. P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Penny-Thanks for stopping by--I'm glad you like the posters. Enjoy! Mrs. P

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much! Can I share it on my blog with proper credits, of course?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please do! Please put a link in the comments section here as well. Enjoy! Mrs. P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...